My name is Dmitrii Zolotarev.
I live in Siberia, Russia.
I am an experienced software engineer with 5+ years in software development and system administration.
My main skills are:
- Golang and C (with C11) programming languages (I prefer C)
- BSD and Linux programming and administration (I use FreeBSD)
- software architecture (I prefer Clean Architecture by Uncle Bob)
- Bash scripting
- Docker and docker-compose
- PostgreSQL administration and programming on PL/pgSQL and plain SQL
- Nginx administration
Also, I have an experience in Erlang and basic knowledges in Python (I use it for scripting and prototyping).
I am interested in:
- BSD, Linux and other UNIX-like OS's
- OpenSource and free software (free as in "freedom")
- cryptography and information security
- AI and ML
- computer vision
- highload and distributed systems
- scientific computations
- low-level system programming on C and Asm for UNIX and UNIX-like OS's
- CPU and OS Elbrus (ru: Эльбрус)
- Ada programming language
- electronics, microcontrollers, SoC, DIY
I am open for a full-time remote job offers, but can working as a freelancer if the project is of interest to me.
- Github mirror of my repos
- Linkedin profile
- HeadHunter profile (Russian only, registered companies only)
- Мой круг profile (Russian only)